It’s that time of year again! Everyone’s gearing up for the new year and getting ready to tackle their goals.
For 2018, theses are mine:
- Run one race per month – I’m a strong believer in giving back and running races is a perfect way to do just that while staying fit! I started doing this back in August of 2017 and only skipped December since I didn’t have the proper winter running gear. Now that my family has beefed up my winter running wardrobe with some awesome Christmas gifts, I’m back in action and ready to do some good for the community by running.
- Run a 10K – I’ve already done a 5K before, and I want to push myself even further this year! I’m signing up for the Florence Forth 10K happening March 3rd, 2018.
- Run a Half Marathon – Once I finish my 10K in March, I’ll be looking for something new to sink my teeth into. Running a half marathon sounds pretty good to me! So I’ll be looking to accomplish that 3 months after I finish the Florence Forth 10K. There’s a half marathon happening in June that I’m really looking forward to. Sign me up!
- Blog twice a week – I’ve been slacking on this goal. Sometimes life gets in the way and writing takes a back seat, but this year I’d like to make my blog a priority. So every day during my lunch break at work, I’ll be breaking out my laptop and working on my blog posts.
- Write a novel – I really want to finish my first book by the end of 2018. My dream is to become a writer, so it’s time to make that dream a reality. I’m going to dedicate at least one hour per evening to my writing my very first novel.
What are your goals for 2018? How do you plan on getting there? Let me know in the comment section below.